It’s time you took a fresh look at Heathhall Business Centre, so here are ten reasons why you’ll love us!
- There are over fifty businesses across the estate – from DIY to doggy daycare, from gyms to general maintenance, and from bakers to cabinet makers. Check out our tenant directory to see who’s who. You can even grab a bite to eat in Marchbanks Cafe while having your car valeted just along the road at the Hand Job Car Wash and Detailing. Free WiFi makes catching up with emails etc easy.
- We hope you never need it, but we’re proud we have a Public Access Defibrillator (Defib) mounted on the wall in a secure weatherproof cabinet outside our main office on Bomber Harris Green. And you don’t need any training to use it. Simply dial 999 and give them the location of the Defib and you’ll be guided through the steps.
- Boxes! Our click and collect Box Shop has everything you need to get sorted. Strong, stackable recycled cardboard boxes and all the accessories for a house move including chair covers, markers and tape.
- Superfast broadband for all businesses in our commercial units is standard. If you’re looking for workspace or office space, we have flexible options with great amenities.
- There’s plenty of FREE parking across the site. No worries about finding a space or finding change for parking.
Find your way Around
- Site maps and signposts across the estate make finding your way around a cinch, and the kids will love spotting our road signs with their unique names that reflect Heathhall’s aviation history.
- Bright, modern and flexible self storage facilities you can drive right up to, with 24-hour access.
- There is plenty of business to business opportunities in our vibrant community. We’ve never been stronger!
- Our memberships of the Self-Storage Association (SSA) and (Caravan Storage Site Owners Association) (CaSSOA) gives YOU peace of mind that we’re part of the biggest and best industry standard self-storage bodies for your caravans, campers and general storage. We even have caravan and motorhome cleaning facilities to keep them looking tiptop.
- Surrounded by woodland means there are some great walks within easy reach, and it’s fun to spot the flora and fauna as the seasons change.
See you soon at Heathhall Business Centre. Don’t forget to follow us on social media too!