Why Choose Dumfries Self Storage?
- Your own private self storage room, for which you have the only key
- Top security for all your belongings…CCTV, digitally monitored security 24 hours a day, and your own PIN code access
- Free access during our extensive opening hours
- Free to use moving equipment such as trolleys and pallet trucks
- Get 10% off all packaging materials we sell
- Self storage insurance at highly competitive rates
- You can reserve your storage unit in advance so it is ready when you are
- Complete flexibility; you can rent more or less space if your self storage needs change
Some of our most popular sizes are:
50 SqFt / 2 Bed Property From £30/wk | 75 SqFt / 3 Bed Property From £38/wk | 100 SqFt / 4 Bed Property From £46/wk
Putting Your Home On The Market
It’s no secret that making your home appear more spacious will help sell it quicker. That’s where Dumfries Self Storage can help.
Remove excess furniture to create more space and remove personal possessions, like photographs and collections, to help potential buyers visualise your home becoming theirs.
Using self storage to help de-clutter not only helps you sell quicker, it will also save you time and stress when it comes to moving day.
Home improvement and renovation projects can be messy. Building works undoubtedly generate dust, not to mention the tools, equipment and materials that go along with it.
Using self storage to clear rooms, or areas of your home, to make way for the builders helps protect your furniture and possessions from dirt and damage. Having a clear working area will also help the get the job finished quicker!
If you are planning a renovation project (loft conversion, extension or new kitchen), contact Dumfries Self Storage and keep your worldly possessions free from damage.
Running out of space at home? Whether your family is expanding or your car won’t fit in the garage, self storage can help you free up valuable space in your home.
Release the spare room from its role as an eternal dumping ground for things you need, but just don’t have room for and make space for your growing family. For instance, use self storage for storing bulky winter jackets and other items during the summer
Use self storage to clear your garage of all the garden furniture, BBQs and sports equipment to make space for…your car!