Business Storage In Dumfries
- Security – Fully monitored, digital security and CCTV and your own PIN code; peace of mind when you are storing your business items
- Accessibility – Such an accessible site means items can be easily transported to and from the storage facility from any part of south west Scotland
- Flexibility – The size of the storage unit you may need can be changed whenever you wish; we always aim to provide you with exactly what you want
- Time – There are no end dates to our contracts so you can use business storage for as long as it’s required
- Extras – A wide range of packaging supplies are available, business storage customers can take advantage of a 10% discount off all packaging items
Archive & Document Storage
Whether we like it or not, the majority of businesses have a legal requirement to retain hard copies of important documents and files.
Financial and legal documentation, contracts and sales data, these documents all require secure storage. That’s where archive storage with Dumfries Self Storage can help. No retrieval fees and you have full control who accesses the archive storage space so you can store important documents with complete peace of mind.
We can also supply racking (shelving) to help organise your room to suit your needs. You can even replicate your in-office filing system for easy, quick and free retrieval of files.
Storage For Materials & Equipment
If you are self-employed or a sole trader, it isn’t always practical to keep all of your materials and equipment at home. Dumfries Self Storage solves this problem by providing safe, secure business storage for all types of trades and service engineers.
Having easy access to your materials and equipment means you can get to jobs quicker and have peace of mind your tools and equipment are stored safely and securely when not in use.
Business storage for materials and equipment in Dumfries is also useful when included as part of your project management process; store materials and equipment, safely and securely, until they are needed on site.
Use business storage while you relocate or refurbish your business premises.
Store excess furniture and equipment while you move and make the process much easier on you and your trusty band of helpers.
Keeping areas under refurbishment clear allows work to be completed in a shorter space of time, minimising disruption to you, your employees and your business operations.