Heathhall Business Centre is home to more than 50 local enterprises on its 26-acre mixed-use business park and industrial estate. As a small family run business, Heathhall Business Centre believes all business benefit from working within a community. Whether your business needs a Trade Counter, Office, Retail Space, Workspace Unit or even self storage, Heathhall Business Centre can provide your business with the ‘perfect space’ it needs to grow surrounded by the expertise and support our community is able to provide.
The business centre was established on the site of an old WW2 airfield and is proud to boast of its heritage with street names such as Spitfire Crescent, Lancaster Lane and Bomber Harris Green to name but a few!
Like the brave ‘community’ of men and women who served here with such valour in darker times, Heathhall Business Centre believes that together our ‘community’ of entrepreneurs and work colleagues can achieve great things too.
As Henry Ford, the founder of the Ford Motor Company once said
“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the aeroplane takes off against the wind, not with it.”
Come and join our like-minded and ambitious community in Heathhall Business Centre and benefit from;
- An on-site management team providing a single point of contact for all your space requirements
- A wide range of mixed-use buildings: Trade counters, workshops, retail units, offices, self storage and even individual yards…
- Flexible lease terms, tailored to match individual business’ needs
- The most competitive rental options for business space in Dumfries and the south west of Scotland
- A well-kept environment making an attractive destination for your customers
- New High-Speed broadband arriving in Winter 2017