All of our tenants receive free, high speed broadband access
The workshops available to rent in Dumfries at Heathhall Business Centre are the ideal industrial space for a variety of businesses. They offer excellent value for money for both new and established businesses looking to grow. Our flexible license and lease agreements give your business the flexibility to grow or reduce your space as your business requirements change.
Many of our workshops are self-contained, with their own facilities and in some spaces, their own integrated offices. A number of workshop tenants also take advantage of the Open Land rental available at Heathhall. Additional land provides the space solution for engineering and fabrication projects enabling tenants the space to focus on the job in hand.
Heathhall Business Centre is committed to supporting start-up and established businesses in Dumfries by providing the best possible workshop solutions. Our spaces are flexible and can be configured to accommodate specific business needs, such as the installation of required utilities or 3-phase power supplies.
Heathhall Business Centre is easily accessible from any part of Dumfries making it the first choice when it comes business premises. Contact our management team today to find out how to take advantage of the flexible workshop solutions we have available.
Workshop To Let In Dumfries
- Workshops are available with flexible licence and lease agreements
- All workshops are un-branded
- Individual utility supply
- Roller door or double door access
- Kitchen and welfare facilities
- Ample parking for employees and customers alike
- Ample space for deliveries
- Workshops can be combined with other commercial space solutions
- Extensive digital and CCTV security throughout the industrial estate
Find out more about renting a workshop in Dumfries from Heathhall Business Centre Ltd. Read our case study on Dumfries Powder Coating
- On-site management team who work tirelessly to ensure our workshop tenants are free from workspace issues, allowing focus to remain on running their businesses
- All tenants are given the opportunity to be included in our Tenant Directory, to help your customers find you online and on the estate
- Active online promotion via Heathhall Business Centre’s active social media networks